|Our Mission is committed to the advancement of spiritual, intellectual, personal and professional growth of students. Lordland College extends the knowledge and activities for our students’ benefit from the highest standard of scholarship. We offer exemplary education through our undergraduate and graduate degrees in the fields of Theology, and Religious Counseling.
In pursuing our goals, the College seeks to cultivate from students:
• Intellectual and academic integrity, informal ethical values
The college will achieve the mission through emphasizing and supporting excellence in teaching, and also in public service consistent with the educational emphases. In fulfilling of our mission, Lordland College recognizes the duty of:
• Maintaing a learning environment that will attract and challenge outstanding students
|Based on the words that ‘For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart’, this school has been trying to cultivate the leaders who mastered the power of the truth and the words.
• Learning: Christian ministry necessitates the acquisition of knowledge in broad areas of thoughts and life, both within and beyond the Christian heritage. Through Biblical, historical, theological, sociological, and ministerial studies the student learns how better to understand God in relation to persons, persons in relation to God, and of persons before God in relation to each other.
• Living: Ministry is the work of the total person; therefore, Lordland College of Theology seeks to aid the student to grow in Christian wholeness. The goal is the development of stable, secure individuals who can live life in the spirit of Jesus Christ.
• Loving: Personal commitment to serve Jesus Christ as Lord is necessary for all Christian ministry. Learning contributes to one’s maturity in all aspects of Christian commitment. As a person knows more about Jesus he or she will love Him more and serve Him more effectively.